- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.7m
Featuring a sleek design, fast performance, and a versatile focal length, the black 35mm f/1.4 from TTArtisan is a flexible wide-angle prime lens for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in low-light conditions. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
- General wide-angle prime is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, landscape, and reportage.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Included lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.