- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Fisheye Optical Design
- Manual Focus Operation
Offering a uniquely wide angle of view, the TTArtisan 11mm f/2.8 is a fisheye lens designed for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. The expansive field of view and distinct fisheye look is characterized by immense depth of field along with strong distortion for creating very striking and dynamic imagery. The wide-angle design is also complemented by a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture, to suit working in available lighting conditions, and the lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 6.7" away.
- Ultra-wide prime is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras, but is also compatible with DX models where it provides a 16.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders an immensely wide angle of view to produce distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 6.7".
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.